• Monday, July 19, 2010

    Working the bugs out

    We have this infestation. Most of the times I like it and it works out great
    but there are times when I'm trying to get things done on my time schedule
    that the swarming gets alittle frustrating. When I try to walk I trip and when
    I turn around lo and behold they are not far. But someday when they are off
    dealing with there own infestation I will probably really miss them and wish
    they'd visit me a little more.

    So this little stink bug was at our house again. We love having her
    excpecially Sara. I think she could be wheeled around in that stroller
    all day. With all her sisters there is never a shortage of pushers.



    1 comment:

    1. Awww!! Love Sara in the stroller. Very Cute!
      Mary Lou

      ReplyDelete