• Friday, July 23, 2010

    McDonalds


    Okay, don't judge me but going inside to McDonalds is a big deal. Big enough to take pictures. With 5 children and this time 6 it is just too hard. I can't hold a tray and Sara while making sure Luci and Anthony don't wander off. Anyway, I decided I'd brave it this day. I waited until 2 in the afternoon after the rush. I also figured they would be so hungry they would just sit there and wolf down their food. Well, do I know my children or what. They did wonderful but you won't find me in there anytime soon. Not that you would find me at my McDonalds anyway since I live in no man's land now!











    1 comment:

    1. You are such a Awesome mom!!! You took your kids inside all by yourself... I like never do that unless someone is with me to help out.

      ReplyDelete