• Saturday, July 17, 2010



    Okay so I'm going to try this thing called blogging out. I take alot of pictures of my children that I would like to see and remember why I took them! I'm a year behind scrapbooking and I do not keep a diary so I'm hoping this will kinda roll those two things together and organize that part of my life for now. Well, here goes...
    Fist I thought I'd put a picture of my family on but I was sad to find out the last time we did a family photo was at Christmas half a year ago. Anyway, this is us for now. Quintin, my husband, Summer 8,Violet 5, Luci 3, Anthony 1, and Sara 9 months. Obviously I'm giving the ages they are now or else that would be one small 9 month old. I'm also 5 months pregnant now with a boy!! We do foster care. We are currently in the process of adopting Summer, Violet, and Sara.
    Well, Anthony and Luci are awake so I'd better go before they wake the whole house up. Bye for now!
    Deann

    No comments:

    Post a Comment