• Friday, July 23, 2010

    Run! Mom has the camera out again!

    Sara is eating french fries for the first time. There is not much this little girl will turn down! The more she does the closer in age these two seem.

    Luci, you make me smile.
    I love the way you show us how old you are.
    Anthony, your cheeks are so pinchable! ( even when they're dirty)

    Hey blue eyed beauty, you're our heart breaker.
    Xavier was at our house so he had to pose for me too! Xavier, you are always full of energy. Is there a turn off button on you anywhere? Did you ever give dad's glasses back or are they lost until we move again?!

    Summer, you're the sunshine of our lives!

    I love doing your hair. So stop cutting it!
                                Violet, you always say your the apple of my eye and you're right!!

    Yes, Sara I know we are all so silly but what you don't know is we like to make you laugh so we can see those two adorable little teeth.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment