• Friday, July 23, 2010

    Summer, Violet, and Sara's bedroom.
     Quintin, my handy husband (when he has the time) made these bunk beds that come apart. He also made the cupboard in the back. I love both pieces. Oh, and there is Summer's doll she got for her birthday.



    Sara's crib from Good will. Lantern at the bottom is from Salvation Army and the gray chest is from my grandpa's sale. Quintin's grandma made the quilt on Summer's bed.


                          

    Anthony and Luci's bedroom
    The colors just happened because I need it to be a boy and girl room. I'm kinda leaning towards Dr. Seuss. I have some more things I'd like to put on their walls. Hey who is that cutie who keeps following me around?
    Lets get a closer look at you. I'm borrowing the bed from my sister. The dresser is from when I was a teenager. I would love to paint it. I splurged on the book holder from pottery barn outlet a long time ago. Now that I think about it though, I believe the price was really lower because the paint was nicked off at one place. Really, like that's not gonna happen after being in my house a few minutes?  My mom made the curtain for me, like 5 years ago.

    And an even closer one of you, Sara. I'm tempted to use this shot for your 9 month picture.


    Our main bathroom
    Quintin picked out the paint color. I think he did good. At first I thought it was a little dark but when I added the yellow it looked a little better. The shower curtain, stool and valance, which is actually a pillow sham came from Good will. The flowers on the curtain are cut from a t-shirt that I didn't want. The soaps on the stool were taken from Comfort Inn.

    Notice our new flooring

    Another look at my "valance" and  homemade sign.


    There it is. Someday I can look back and say wow I can't believe I decorated like that! How embarrassing!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment