• Monday, July 19, 2010

    Girls' weekend at Rehobeth

    My mom, sister, Twila, I went to Rehobeth beach on June 11,12,13, 2010. We usually go to Cape May but decided to do something different this year. On Saturday we went shopping and then had pizza delivered to our motel room in the evening.


    Here we are hanging around the motel room. We enjoy catching up and eating snacks!


    ****************************************************

    If it wouldn't have been for Twila we probably would have lugged all our luggage and stuff out by hand but since she is so much more knowledgeable about such stuff she got a thing ma jig with do hicky wheels on it to make our job so much easier. I mean, really, we're on vacation. I want to work as little as possible.


    After checking out we decided that we couldn't be this close to the beach without actually seeing it. We went to some shops and bought some things to take home for the kids.

    It was really full but looked like fun.

    So before we left I got some 4 month pregnant shots taken at the beach. I should have gotten it done every 3 months but well, the months just kept getting away from me. Oh well, at least I will have a few.

    Look who was waiting for me when I got home. These uncombed little girls! Oh, and Anthony which as usual I failed to get on the picture. I got them some silly bandz, watering cans,and these lolly pops at the beach. It took them two days to eat them. I had a lot of fun when I was gone but it was good to return to the kiddos and Quintin.