• Friday, June 1, 2012

    Our year at school is over and we are going home!!!

    Our girls' last day of school was May 23rd.
    Yes, a whole week ago!
    It seems the busier I am the more pictures I have
    and the less time I have to post them
    and the more time they have to just sit in my camera.
    So since the end of the school year was speeding it's merry way here I knew I had to think of something quick to give the teachers as a thank you. I often look on this site for neat ideas but I actually got the idea for their gift here.
    In case you can't read it. It says
    Thank you for quenching my thirst for knowledge.





    The girl's on the last day of 1st and 3rd grade!

    This was their first day! Oh fun, don't they look excited.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment