• Thursday, June 23, 2011

    Paula's wedding

    These pictures are long over due.
    Paula and Jerry were married in May.
    Sadly, I think this is the only picture I got of them.
    We had all the children along plus Quintin was an usher so
    I didn't wander very far without dragging a 1 yr old and a 7 month old along
    which does not lend itself to any kind of decent picture taking.

    Anyway, ( I just left to dig some paper out of Preston's mouth)
    It was a beautiful , fun country western wedding.

    In the morning we went to Cloister for some picture taking.
    My girls watching the big girls.


    Good old family photo




    Madilyn loves pretty dresses and getting all gussied up.
    Olivia just likes being in on the action.


    Glendon and Quintin
    The two ushers.
    Can you tell they are brothers?

    Somebody's hungry

    Poor Glendon. It looks like dad and big brother are on either side
    grilling him about something.
    About time!
    When you gonna bring around that girl?
    We are not that bad. Are we?

    One last picture of Paula and Jerry
    This was actually taken at the rehearsal.
    She looks so excited while he looks like he's on the fence about the whole thing.
    "I should have left my boots at home and put on my running shoes."
    Look at his friend
    "Hey, partner, I got you covered. The horse is out back, saddled and ready to run."

    Seriously though we are happy for you two.
    Quintin and I are so glad ya'll finally tied that knot and are living up our way.
    How is that for an easy babysitter?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment