• Wednesday, June 8, 2011

    Easter 2011

    I am so far behind with my scrapbook blog thing here.
    With summer here and all the fun things coming up I really hate to be this far behind.

    So here are our Easter photos.
    I had Quintin's family over this year.
    I wanted to make Easter very meaningful this year.
    I wanted the children to know what Easter is all about and create as much excitement around it as we do Christmas. As a Christian this holiday is the foundation of my belief! Anyway we had a calender that we opened up little windows everyday that had Bible versus that told the Easter story. There is also a story I picked up at Berean called Benjamin's Box. It's an Easter story through the eyes of a little boy. I also bought a cross and brought out our wooden donkey and Jesus. 
    Aaaanyway, sorry I got alittle off track but the thing is, the only pictures I have are of the easter egg hunt. Oh well, they sure enjoyed that too!!! We had over a hundred eggs!  

    Hey, redheads any eggs over there?

    Very clever, Abbi stick with the man that hid the eggs.



    Hurry, Abbi! The lawn mower is peaking around the corner ready to pounce on any egg he spies!






    This was serious business to Olivia. You had to watch out so you didn't get in her way!
    See her pony tail is flying as she's looking this way and that, scoping the landscape for any nook or crany the big people might have hid those candy filled eggs!


    So Father, where did you hide all the eggs?

    What you want to make us stand still?
    We still didn't find all the eggs.
    This is torture!



    Preston and Grandma supervising.

    All tuckered out.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment