• Wednesday, June 8, 2011

    I can not help myself.


    This guy is growing so fast.
    Right now he is rocking back and forth on his knees.
    I say," Preston stop. You're not allowed to do that. You're too little. You need to be mommy's baby!"
    He just looks at me and smiles.
    I know what he's thinking.
    Where are the car keys, mom?




    Now this is what babies are supposed to do.
    Lay in their crib, suck their thumbs and hold on tight to their monkey's leg.
    (the monkey looks slightly distressed)

    Babies should also fall asleep in their jumper totally exhausted from jumping.
    And yep I bet that thumb is firmly planted in his mouth.

    Thumb, fingers doesn't matter he just needs to chew on something.



    And what do his sisters do while I go around taking pictures of their brother?
    Madilyn reads.
    Which I LOVE to see.
    I read so much as a child that it thrills my heart to have a daughter take after me.
    bad thing- she does not hear you when you talk to her.
    good thing- she rarely gets bored 



    Olivia plays make believe with anything she can find.
    (see that beautiful doll house in the background? and she makes a house out of blocks? Sigh.)
    bad thing - her eraser distracts her when she should be doing her home work.
    good thing- she can play with anything and make them talk to each other.

    and this one pays the bills.
    What now. Mom?
    Get out you're bothering me.
    What a whipper snapper.
    What can I say?
    Abbi's 1 and ALL bad!
    By the way the office is on my to do list.
    Quintin just finished the ceiling.
    How do you decorate around a deer head? 



    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment