• Wednesday, July 6, 2011

    Well, Bless his heart

    Three months shy of ten years together my husband
    (not mentioning any names here to protect his privacy)
    stopped along the road and picked me some wild flowers.



    Not sure what I did to deserve it
    but I must say these meant more to me
    than any he could have bought me at the store.
    Now that being said I wouldn't turn those down either.
    He did give me petunias in a hanging basket for
    Mother's day that I'm trying to limp along.
    Poor dears :( 
    Much to Quintin and my surprise my ferns are doing great though.

    Well, have a good day.
    I'm going swimming
    over an hour away
    with four children
    with a friend
    that has five children.
    Maybe I'll climb back to bed
    while they're still sleeping
    and pretend we went
    yesterday and they just forget.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment