• Wednesday, September 8, 2010


    Yeah! It's gone!!
    Violet's cast came off  Sept. 2.
    From the looks of her shirt she is enjoying getting wet without worrying about the cast.
    I gave her a pack of markers that are made to draw in the tub.
    And yes I was in a hurry so I quickly wrapped it in tin foil.
    She didn't care!
    It was so funny. For the rest of the day she still acted like she had it on
    but then other times she would say I can do this now because I have two hands!!
    It took her a couple days to be able to fully straighten her arm because her muscles were tight.
    And then one evening I heard a big thud in the girl's room. Violet came out crying and Summer said that Violet jumped off the ladder and fell on her arm.
     WHAT!? Do not tell me you hurt you arm again!!!!
    It was fine but really that girl needs to stop climbing for a while!


                              

    No comments:

    Post a Comment