• Friday, September 17, 2010

    Salvation Army shopping

    Cheap!!! Cheap!!!
    So you school girls needed some new winter clothes so I have been scouring the local thrift stores for bargains. One day I found a bunch of nice shirts for both of you. It's true what they say. If you find something you like in the right size keep looking because chances are you'll find more. Did you ever see anyone drop off one item?  I also picked up 3 fleece pj's for Anthony.


    And just to prove I don't dress you like clowns everyday
     here is a picture of you in your new (to you) clothes.
    Summer, I will always remember the day I bought crocs for you at The Little Bowtique. We came out to the car and I asked if you want to wear them right now. You said sure and took them.
                         Then you said, "Mom!! Someone wore these already. There are marks on them!"
    I was surprised. I never thought about explaining to you about outgrown or thrift stores. I mean it's just common knowledge. I explained to you that yes someone wore them already. We had been to Goodwill lots of times and I said that all that stuff is used too. It was all new to you.

                           It's funny the things I take for granted that you children should know
     but don't because I never took the time to explain it to you.

    1 comment:

    1. Nice fine's... you bargin shopper!Ha Ha!! Want to go this Wed to tomorrows child for their 25% off. I'm going so leave me know if you want to go with.
      Enjoyed your pictures!
      Mary Lou

      ReplyDelete