• Friday, September 17, 2010

    School teachers


    Back to school night


    Summer this is your third grade teacher, Mrs. Shesniak.

    I met her one time so far. She seems really nice and tan. 
    I can tell that they are stepping things up though and hopefully you'll like the challenge.
                         This is the first year you'll get actual grades, like A, B, C, D, or gasp, F!
    So far you have been doing your homework without complaining. Keep it up!!


    Violet, this is your kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Lear.
    She said she has waited over 20 years to teach and is super excited to finally be able to.
    Oh lady, be care for what you wish for. Kidding! Kindergarteners are so little and cute!
    You have learned alot already while being there. I can tell you love it!
    I love seeing that glow in your eyes when you talk about your day.

                                  

             These are the munchkins that keep me from getting bored at home.
    I don't even know what to say about the picture it just seems to speak for it's self.
    Naughty Boy, Busy Baby, and Stubborn Girl  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment