• Friday, September 3, 2010

    Pine Creek Cabin


    Pine Creek Cabin
         Aug. 19-21
                                                                               
                        Cabin time again! The third weekend of August we head to Pine Creek with Quintin's family.
           I usually take pictures of the kids when we go but decide to have Summer take one of me and Quintin instead. 
       Yes, Quintin we are aware you hate pictures.                                       

    Thank you to whoever invented Wonder Markers. They kept the girls occupied. I only noticed after I came home that I had caught Luci in the act of trying to draw on the ceiling.


    Anthony is happy if he can play with anything that has wheels, wings, a dump, or can hook to something else.
    On Friday while Quintin's parents, aunt and uncle went bike riding, Quintin and I took the children down to the creek.
                                                                            




    Quintin put a bag over Violet's cast then wrapped tape all around it. It looked so uncomfortable but I must say that girl never complained.



    Later Quintin took the girls for a bike ride.
    Summer was loving every minute of that.

    I waved good bye, turned around and saw this!
    Anthony with his diaper in his hand! It must have wiggled out and down his shorts. How funny! Glad I had my camera handy.   

    On Saturday we decided to go on a local train ride.
    The children were so excited!

    The girls getting on the train with Quintin's aunt and uncle.







    Friday night Paula and Jerry joined us for the rest of the weekend.  

    Why do I bother getting pictures of Quintin? He never cooperates!!!



    Sara was scared of the noice at first but soon got used to it.



    Time for a family picture!
    Can one of you please look at the camera?

    Another family picture!
    Why not? You can so tell that everyone is into it.
    I told Summer to get close behind me and then me and Quintin are a mile apart. Oh well, at least everyone is on the picture.
     I think!  



    What would a weekend be at the cabin with out mountain pies?
     Hope we never find out.



    They are so in tune with each other.




    Unlike their son and daughter in law!
    I think Quintin did this on purpose so I erase it!
    Ha! Ha! I posted it. Twice!

    I must thank the owner's genius plan to buy this grill for the cabin. The men couldn't keep their hands off it. 
    I might make sure all my meals include this big baby next year. Hee! Hee! 
    Although come to think about it Ruth Ann looks pretty happy too.
    Maybe because she got her hubby to help her.
    Don't let all the other pictures fool you.
    This is what we did most of the time.


    1 comment:

    1. Deann you crack me up. the pic where and Quintin are a mile apart, reading it i actually burst out laughing. You should ask him why he doesn't like to take pictures with you, tell him at least he gets to put his arm around you and stand right beside you, that should really make him smile! right?

      ReplyDelete