• Wednesday, September 8, 2010

    First day of school

    Back 2 School

    Off they went, on their first day of school on August 30. 
    Summer is entering 3rd grade and Violet kindergarten.
    Violet is going everyday all day.
    I am glad for the change in our routine. I'm anxious to see how it'll be at home with just 3 little ones.
    Summer has been such a big helper this summer.
    I will miss that. Alot!!
    I am sooo dreading the homework every night though. Alot!!
    I wanted outfits that kinda matched.
    Somehow Violet's dress didn't look so clownish on the hanger.
    She is not going to be happy with me years to come.

    It brings back memories of my first day at a new school in 5th grade.
    My mom made me a new dress that was either green with purple dots or purple with green dots.
    Later I found out that the other kids made fun of that dress. From that moment on I HATED polka dots. Only in the last couple years have I started to like polka dots.  

    And those crocs on her don't help matters either.

                                                      They just make her look more clownish.
                                                   I should not be allowed to dress my children.
                                                                   It looked better in my head.

                                 
    Luci was up but not happy.
    Maybe she is scared of clowns.
    Good bye!

     
    A few days later we had to leave as soon as they got on the bus so I took a picture with all of them.
    It'll be interesting to see how much the children have grown
    when I take their pictures on the last day of school.
    Sara will be walking and Lord willing there will a 7 month old added to the picture.
    And maybe Anthony and Luci will be living with their mom.
    You never know what 9 months can bring.
    Especially in our house.

    1 comment:

    1. i was snickering and laughing out loud the entire time while reading this post!! you're an awesome writer. i do agree on the clown looking outfit though. poor thing!

      Judy Stoltzfus

      ReplyDelete