• Monday, March 7, 2011

    Little man is 4 months old!

                                                      

                                                                     I got my 1st tooth
    I weigh 14 lbs 9 oz.
    I'm 24 in. long.
    I'm growing a serious spare tire
    I give the best smiles
    I can sleep anywhere anytime
    just like my dad
    I like to jump, jump, jump in my jumper, take a nap
    then jump, jump jump, then take a nap

    Alright Lefty, you and me is busting out of here tonight!



    Ok lady! Picture time is officially over!!



    Pictures make me want to curl up in the corner and suck my thumb!



    Maybe if I pretend I'm sleeping she'll go away.

    (By the way, I do take him out after picture time to put him in a more comfy position.)



    GAHHH! The torture continues!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment