• Tuesday, March 1, 2011

    Christmas in Janurary

     My family had their Christmas in Janurary at my brother's house
    due to my dad being in the hospital over Christmas.
    Praise the Lord he is better and even took a trip to Florida the other week. 

    We did the usual Christmas pictures.
    My Mom and Dad

    My oldest brother, Daryl, his wife Donna
    Dervin and Delena
    I don't have a picture of their oldest daughter Donita,
     her husband CJ and daughter, Cadence.

    My next brother Curt with his wife Linda
    Their son Kerek and his girlfriend, Reese

    Their oldest son, Corey and his wife, Britany.
    They are going to make me a great Aunt for the second time this summer.

     Curt's youngest son, Kendrick and his girlfriend, Mandy


    Next in the family, Twila and her husband Rick
    Courtney, Blake, Baily, Colby, Kirsten

    Us
    Abbi, Deann, Madi, Olivia, Quintin, Preston

    Us last year.
    Me holding Abbi, Luci, Quintin holding Anthony
    Olivia and Madi 
    I don't even know why I posted this.
    Hope our life doesn't always change this much in one year.


    Grandma made towels with hoods for the younger granddaughters.
    Those are the only towels they use now.

    Grandma also made them a bunch of clothes for their "American Girl' dolls
    Those cloths have also found their way on some bears and puppies too.

    And can I just say thank you, Dad for this gift.
    It took her a week or two to figure it out
    but now she is popping all over the place.

    Preston got a toy, shirt, diapers and wet ones.

    Cadence with her gifts.







    four generations
    Dad and Mom
    their son Daryl,
     Granddaughter Donita
    Great Granddaughter Cadence



    My brother holding his nephew and granddaughter.


    I like to look back.
    This is Cadence and Preston three months ago when Preston was one day old.
    Cadence, you better eat more or he will pass you up.


    My dad and his son with their daughters and grandchildren.

    That's all.
    Merry Christmas everyone.
    Time for bed before I fall asleep at the keyboard.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment