• Monday, March 28, 2011

    Hats and snow

    I loved dressing baby girls up and never thought it would be much fun dressing a baby boy.
    But!
    Boy, Oh Boy, have I had fun!
    Maybe with three daughters I'm a little pinked out.
    I'm loving all the greens and blues and yellows.
    Oh!! and the hats!! I am loving all the hats.
    These are a few of my favorite.



                                                                        
                                                                     
                                           




    Abbi's first time in the snow


    These are old pictures but I wanted Abbi to have proof that she did get outside
    at least once that didn't require a mad dash to the car just to go grocery shopping.
    Actually her sisters do take her outside if it's not too cold.

    The poor girl could hardly bend but she loved the snow.
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment