• Tuesday, March 29, 2011

    Handmade Burp cloths

    Any mother knows that burp diapers are a neseccity.
    If your baby spits up often that burp diaper seems to become a part of you.
    I thought if I'm going to have something hanging over my shoulder most of the day
    it would be nice if it was stylin'!

    Here are a few I have made.
    I'm selling them for $3.50 each.
    They are approximately 16" X 11"
    They are backed with a white absorbant terry cloth.











    The Argyle burp cloths below are backed with a black flannel.


     

    Remember they make great baby gifts!
    Some people gave me homemade burp diapers when I had my last baby.
    I am very thankful for them plus they are so cute!
    Contact me on here
    or

    1 comment:

    1. Very Cute! How creative you are! :)
      Mary Lou

      ReplyDelete