• Tuesday, March 20, 2012

    Some more Christmas catch up

    SInce I want to slurp this blog into a book,
    I'd better catch up on my
    Christmas pictures.


    For the month of December I wrapped 25 winter books.
    With the help of two little ones of course.
    Each night Olivia and Madi took turns picking a book out to have read.
    They really enjoyed it and if I remember I'd like to do it again next yr.

    Books are expensive!
    So I bought a few new ones and then
    raided our local Salvation Army and Good wills.
    And just so you know when you come to my house, I
    wiped 'em down really well before letting the children handle them.


    I even wrapped some Christmas books from last year.
    I like to rotate  my seasonal books.
    The Christmas ones go in storage with my Christmas decorations.
    Our Easter/ spring books with the Easter/ spring decorations.


    Btw I hope that is the last time I got that plaid sofa on camera.
    If anyone needs a blue plaid sofa let me know!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment