• Thursday, March 29, 2012

    I wanted to go to Lowe's the other day to pick up some shades for my bathroom light and a mirror for that room too. So while I was getting myself ready,
    this is what I found these two doing.
    Running around on the table.

    Preston is such a climber and Abbi is soon to follow. Strange but it's often the younger one leading the older.
    Here is an example. She will open the freezer door just because it's fun but he sees it open and thinks he needs to empty it out. She sees how much fun that is so she joins him. Or she opens the girl's bedroom door and he sees the open door and makes a run for it because he LOVES climbing up their bunk bed ladder. He is so clumsy I know he will flip over the bed railing one of these days.

    There is no question why my windows always have finger prints at the strangest places.



    Kisses for baby brother if he would just stand still.

    Then while I was cleaning up some stray toys, getting the diaper bag ready, and filling the sippy cups. Here is where I found Preston. 
    Quick take a bite. I'm coming closer.
    I really wonder how he climbed over the chair.

    Am I in trouble, mommy?

    NAHH!  I'm too cute!
    By the way notice all the black and blue marks on his face from falling.

    Then while I was taking the diaper bag out and strapping Preston in, Abbi had to do a little rocking.

    All in all it takes way too long to get anywhere with these two but like every mom says I wouldn't change it for the world. I love seeing them explore the world around them. I even love how they take time out to do a little rocking, a little breaking of the diet and eating a big fat donut. I ended up going to four stores that day which, I think, is a record.  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment