• Friday, July 15, 2011

    July 4th

              Yep I am waaayyyy on behind with my blogging. It just seemed the behinder I got the more I didn't feel like catching up. But with the end of the year coming up I know that I need to just buckle down and do it. Last year I slurped my blog into a book and I really like the simplicity of doing that and I hope to do that again this year.
                Anyway now let me take you way back to the beginning of summer when the grass was green, the sky were blue, and the warm air was gently blowing across your cheeks. The date was July 4th and there was a frenzy of activity as I was getting ready for Quintin's family to gather at my house to celebrate.

                                     Quintin's parents had just got back from a trip to Nevada to visit family.

                                                               Which explains the cowboy hat.

    Trina was at our house over that time.


    Good 'ole' Jalepeno poppers
    Abbi's not so sure about them.


    Next were the fireworks



    We met Sarah for the first time :)


    And last but not least.
    Watch me, Deann
    Take a picture, Deann
    I love you Trina.
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment