• Monday, August 16, 2010

    At the park with the girls' brothers

    Catching up with brothers
    We had a playdate last Thursday with Summer, Violet, and Sara's brothers.


    This is Carleto. He is the oldest.


    This is Matthew.
    He is next and a year older than Summer.
     They are being adopted together.

    This is their new mom, Mrs. Z. I have known this women for 6 years and she has the energy of a teenager. She has three grown biological children and, I think, 5 grandchildren that she often babysits. She has adopted five preteens and is now in the process of adopting Matthew and Carleto. Did I also mention she works nights milking cows?  This day she had 10 children along.

    This is another amazing lady, whom along with her husband is adopting the girls' 2 yr. old brother, Cory. I am so mad that I didn't get any picture of him! He was so busy! Cory and Sara are actually her niece and nephew. She became pregnant with a sweet, little girl that is Sara's age and made the hard decision not to take Sara because they are so close in age. Good for me!!!!


















    This sweet little girl came up to me and shyly asked me to take her picture. Her uncle jumped in on the picture too. They are Mrs. Zs'.






    Have you noticed the sling that's supposed to be on Violet's arm?
    That's another story about last week.
                                                             

    No comments:

    Post a Comment