• Tuesday, August 17, 2010

    31st BIRTHDAY

    ANOTHER BIRTHDAY
    This birthday kinda snuck up on me or maybe I was trying to forget about it.
    31 yrs. old Yikes!
    Whenever I think about hating to get older I remember what I read somewhere. It was a lady who had a sister that died young from cancer. She said that she is sure her sister would have loved for the chance to grow old and spend more time with family and friends.
    It kind of puts things into perspective.

    Anyway this is what my hubby bought me. I hinted about it earlier in the week. Actually I didn't hint. After a day of driving to yet another unfamiliar place with directions from mapquest printed out, I was VERY frustrated. I said if you want to buy me something for my birthday, buy me a GPS unit. I'm so tired of blah, blah, blah. I'm sure he zoned out around that time.

                                 But he did buy it for me because we all know that it's not for him!
                                                                  I used it that day, of course!
                                     I even used it to get to McDonalds 5 min. down the road!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment