• Tuesday, November 30, 2010



    Saying Goodbye 
    Quintin and I have decided to ask the agency to find another home for Luci and Anthony,
    It was a hard decision but one we firmly believe was the right thing for everyone. We just didn't feel like we could give everyone the attention they deserved.
    As I'm writing this they have been gone for two weeks already.
    Looking at the pictures of the last year does tug at my heart strings.
    We had a lot of good times. 

    Quintin and I took them in to go to their new family. 
    It is a couple with no children. 
    They were super nice people and it put my mind at ease to meet them and to know that they are Christians.
    They seemed to be very caring people who would work with Anthony and Luci very well.
    I just pray that all this shifting and moving around does not upset them too much. 
    They were always well loved and hopefully that will help with any bonding issues they might have. 
    Keep them in your prayers! 







     

     

     

     

     


     
     

     

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment