• Saturday, November 27, 2010

    Preston Myles Nolt





    He is the reason this blog is so behind. I think it is a good reason.
    He was born Thursday October 28 at 3:30 in the morning.
     On Wednesday I went to the OB for a routine visit and since my blood pressure was high they decided to send me to Good Sam to be observed. While they were observing me they noticed his heart beat would drop everytime I had a contraction so they decided to start me up. By 3:00 Thursday morning they noticed his HB was dropping again with my contractions so they decided to do a c section. 


     Quintin was great at taking pictures.
    I was sooo out of it!! I do remember asking to see him and thinking
    "I can't believe it's for real. I had a baby!!!"
    Our first visitors were my parents but I didn't get any pictures.
     They were not even allowed to holdPreston yet. Quintin slept through most of their visit.
     Poor boy had such a rough time the night before dealing with me.
    My sister had Anthony.
    I didn't get a picture of them either.I think I didn't take pictures because they couldn't hold him yet.
    Not sure that I even held him yet.
    Glendon came after work.
    Daddy holding his boy.
                            Finally I woke up enough to get a picture of someone holding my baby!
                                             Quintin's parents had Luci and Abigail.
                                                        Abbi looks so big now.

    Big happy sisters


    Preston being held by his cousin's daughter.
    or should I say
    Cadence holding her great aunt's baby.
    Anyway, my sister in law, Donna, niece , Donita, and her baby came in.
    Not sure why I didn't take a picture of the adults holding him.
    My picture taking "skills" must have left when I had him.
    I think Iwas just trying to enjoy every minute and didn't want to take the time to get behind the camera.

    The hospital camera was down so I took this on the hospital bed.
    Dr. Hine
    Right before heading out the door I snagged the doc that delivered Preston.
    My picture taking is slowly making a comeback.
    I was so glad to have him. He is super, super nice.
    Twila had him with Bailey which was kinda neat.

    One of the few pictures of me in the hospital.
    My alone time came to an end and it was time to go home.
    Except for the first day I really enjoyed my stay. Although sometime I felt like the nurses treated me like this was my first newborn but they were just trying to be helpful.
    It was cold the day we left and this was the only snowsuit I had. He was so lost in it. The day I went in it was warm and I wore flip flops! Course it is the only thing my swollen feet could fit into! 

    That evening Paula stopped in.

    1 comment:

    1. Congrats Deann! He is sooo cute. I'm so happy for you and it gives me hope that my miracle will come too! : ) Blessings and enjoy him!

      ReplyDelete