• Sunday, November 20, 2011

    Madi turned seven this month!!

    So how do you celebrate a cute little girl's birthday in our house?
    You have a princess party!



    First you have to invite other little princesses.


    Don't forget to sit down and visit for awhile




    Gather around and pick out your rings, wings, and necklaces.
    All required for a perfect party.




    More visiting and a little play time


    Most important though, is sitting down for alot of
    chocolate milk, candy, cake, donuts
    and maybe a  heart shaped sandwich or veggies and dip,
    if the mood hits you.

    Next
    smile for your adoring fans and blow out your candles
    Does she looked pleased or what?!


    I had soooo much fun planning this party.
    When I showed Quintin the stuff he said I'm having more fun
    then the girls.
    I enjoyed planning it but they enjoyed the party just as much.






    I had alot of the stuff on hand but some of it I got at
    Party City
    Dollar Tree
    Salvation Army
    Goodwill
    Cheap, cheap, I know.


    This party was made possible by Thelma Nolt (Quintin's mom)
    who babysat Preston and Abbi
    so that I would only have to do everything once,
    I could lay things down and they would stay there,
    the table cloth would not be pulled off the table,
    all the lollypops licked before the party,
    and I wouldn't have baby snot on my shoulder!
    Thank you, mom!!!!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment