• Thursday, December 9, 2010


    Prepare for a lot of pictures of Preston.
    I cannot say enough how much I'm enjoying my children right now!
    Excpecially Preston.
    Babies are so precious!
    Every little expression and sound and smell!
    They are so little for such a small time, I just want to remember every moment.



    I love watching him suck his thumb although I do not encourage it.
    Yep, this will be alot easier to take from you.


    So at first I was trying to figure out why I didn't have any clothes on you.
    Then I remembered that you had spit up all over your clothes.
     Your clothes are in your bedroom you share with Abbi.
    She was napping so I decided to bundle you in this blanket instead of waking her up.


    And this is the kind of stuff Abbi does when she is awake.
    So gross and yet I ran for the camera instead of washing her off.
    You can tell she's not my first child.
    Yet I found her doing this twice that day.
    Deann, seriously just close the door!
    I love that girl!
    What a stinker!




    1 comment: