• Wednesday, October 13, 2010

     

    Baby shower
    So my family and friends had a surprise baby shower for me. It was so nice of them.
    It got me really excited for the baby. I think it helped me feel a little more prepared.




                                Mom made me some cute burp diapers out of recieving blankets.
    
                                    There were candy pacifiers scattered around for decoration.
                                                                       Anthony ate
                                                                  and ate

                                                               and ate them!



                                           MMMM! Meadow tea and Iced Coffee
                                               Monkey cupcakes for the kids

                                                                  
                                                           Monkey cake. See a theme here?
                                                    Hope this isn't a sign that he'll be a monkey.
                             Course if the theme was elephants I'd be scared that it's a sign of
                                                      the baby's weight. Yikes!
                                                


                                     
                                                        
                                     All the children were put in the mud room to eat.
                                                     

                                                  My niece, Donita and her cutie Cadence
                                                                
    My nieces Kirsten and Nikki.
     We had to have a picture because we color coordinated so well.




    All my gifts minus the new car seat and mattress. 
    Thanks to everyone for your wonderful gifts.
    It was so exciting!
                        

    No comments:

    Post a Comment